Adobe Lightroom Workshop
Lightroom is the premiere photo editing and organization program used by professional and amateur photographers. During this workshop you will learn to use the fundamentals of this powerful program. Learn how to streamline your digital workflow and spend less time in front of your computer. Learn photo enhancement techniques to make your images stand out. This informative workshop is a must for any aspiring photographer.
Although Lightroom is an awesome file management tool and database, the magic really happens for photographers in the Develop module. Here is where you adjust tone and color, crop straighten, fix perspective, convert to black and white, reduce noise, sharpen and more.
- Topics will include:
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Fixing perspective with the new Upright tool
- Adjusting color and tone
- Reducing noise, sharpening
- Targeting edits with the adjustment brush
- Using the radial and graduated filters
- Applying the spot removal tool
- Correcting for lens and camera distortions
- Portrait processing techniques
- Landscape processing techniques
Location: San Jose Camera & Video
Time: 9am - 12pm
*A laptop with Lightroom CC installed is REQUIRED to participate in this workshop. A free 30 day trial is available from Adobe. If you are using the trail version, you must Activate the program Before you arrive at class.
All cancellations must be made within 48 hours of class date to receive a full refund or store credit valid for future photography classes. Any cancellations made 24 hours or less from class date will not be refunded nor receive store credit.